Saturday, February 25, 2012

Little Milestones

If you haven't already figured out by now I take A LOT of pictures of the Little. Poor child will either learn to love the camera or hate it. It's still up for debate, but she does seem to know what to do when she sees something resembling a phone or camera pointed at her. Not sure if I've me mentioned it yet or not but she is the only baby in the family which means all attention is focused on her. After seeing this idea on Pinterest I just knew that we had to try it. Unfortunately we don't have a chalk board anywhere nor room to set one up but we do have a portable makeshift "studio" and that's how we shot this.

That's what I love about inspiration. It  ignites your creative juices to create something of your own. Definitely doing one for every month of her first year and hopefully making a book out of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment