Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Etsy Treasuries

Sometime in 2013 I joined Etsy Kids Team. From their FB page "The EtsyKids Team is a diverse group of talented and dedicated Etsy sellers making items for babies, toddlers, and children. http://etsykids.com/."

One of the ways to give back to the team is to create Treasuries. A treasury is an ever-changing, member-curated shopping gallery showcasing unique items, as part of a theme. It took me a while to fully grasp what these were, but then one of my items was included in a Treasury and that gave me the nudge to do more research. It's really easy and actually quite fun. It just requires a bit of time. Since I love to shop, it came pretty easy because it was like creating a wish list.

So far I've created 3 Treasuries (they can be a bit addicting once you get the hang of it). And if you know me at all, they are are not only collections of some pretty awesome stuff, but definitely a reflection of me as well, which of course adds to my fun.

If you have a minute I encourage you to check them out!

Cancer Awareness This collection has a wide variety of items from jewelry to crochet booties to dog collars and wine charms and everything in between.

Unique Items for Children - This is a collection of some pretty cool toys and gadgets that I think are helpful for parents to have on hand. From keeping their little pants up to keeping them occupied while out and about.

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
If I was a little girl or if I had one of my own, I would all of these items in their closet! Pretty, frilly, girly fun!


I've also created a new board on Pinterest to share all these awesome items! So if you're on there be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment