Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Beauty and Rescue - NW Shibas4Life Fundraiser

 

Another fundraiser, how is this so? Well in addition to selling quality, cruelty free makeup, being a Younique presenter allows me to give back in many ways and hosting fundraisers is one of them! Unlike the old days of home parties, I do pretty much everything online and that means I can have multiple fundraisers going at the same time.

If we're friends on FB then you know I absolutely ADORE puppies! (I refer to all dogs as puppies). About 7 years ago I stumbled across the Shiba Inu PuppyCam and have become completely enamored with the breed ever since. Not only have I watched some of the most adorable Shibas grow up, I've had the opportunity to meet and become friends with the people behind the PuppyCam and even meet and squish the last liter (E Team). I've also attended Shiba events and donated my crochet items to various Shiba fundraisers. I've met some amazing people and made great friends along the way. In 2014 I had the opportunity to meet Miss Jewel Inu, spokes dog for NW Shibas4Life and her human Denise aka Mama D at the annual Novato Shiba picnic. Denise is one of the most kindhearted people I've ever met and had the honor to call a friend. She and her husband have been rescuing and saving Shibas for over a decade. She treats each one as her own and gives them the treatment they need before moving on to a forever home, or in some cases they become permanent residents of of NWS4L so they can live out the rest of their days with the love they never received so that they can cross over the bridge knowing they were loved.

NWS4L is always doing such amazing work and giving so much to the pups. Since they are in Oregon I can't really visit and help out the way I wish I could, so hosting a fundraiser was the next best way for me to give back and help in my own way. This fundraiser allows me to combine two of my favorite things, makeup and Shibas! Can it get any better than that? Actually it can!

A few facts about Younique:
-We are a Cruelty Free company that means NO animal testing!
-There is a 14 Day "Love It" Guarantee - no questions asked
-A portion of every sale automatically goes towards the Younique Foundation which helps Sexually Abused Women
-The makeup is seriously awesome otherwise I wouldn't even bother with it (you know what a makeup snob I am)
So in reality, if you purchase through this fundraiser you are contributing to TWO (2) great causes. Tell me that doesn't get you in the feels just a little bit?

NW Shibas4Life is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) organization that operates with a small handful of active volunteers who juggle rescue around work and family. They are dedicated to rehabilitating abandoned, neglected, and/or abused Shiba Inus across the country focusing on Shibas in need of critical medical attention, rehabilitation, and managed care in a Sanctuary environment until Rainbow Bridge.

Please come join the event to see all the great products we have to offer. Add some goodies to your beauty arsenal, start your Christmas/holiday shopping early and help Shibas at the same time! From September 15 through September 25th I will be donating 100% of my commissions from this fundraiser to NW Shibas4Life.

Click here to join the event on FB

Click here to shop the fundraiser

No comments:

Post a Comment