Sunday, December 1, 2013

Contribute to LLS when shopping on CyberMonday - and throughout the holiday season

I don't know about you but I LOVE to shop on line. I'm also big on multi-tasking, so if I can shop AND donate to a wonderful cause at the same time, there really is NO EXCUSE not to do it. Starting Cyber Monday throughout the holiday season if you plan on shopping on Amazon, just go to amazonsmile.com pick the organization of your choice and that's it. It doesn't get much easier. I mean seriously, you can even bookmark it. It takes like .5 extra seconds and you are instantly donating while you shop! I chose the LLS because my sister is a non-Hodgkins Lymphoma cancer survivor! It would mean the world to us if you chose to donate to LLS as well, but really, as long as you are donating to a worthy cause, that's really all that matters. 

So what are you waiting for? Click the link, pick your organization and SHOP!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment