Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Beginning of the November Workouts - Day 1

Last year I kicked ass on the workout front. I formed a strong love/hate relationship with Jillian Michales and her DVDs. I got fit, felt great and had noticeable results. Without going through all my FB posts I believe I worked out a total of 150 days in 2012. Now that may not seem like a lot to some of you, but considering I hadn't done much in 2011, it was a HUGE accomplishment. This lead me to enter 2013 with grandiose plans to hit the 200 mark. Sadly I stopped keeping track because I lost motivation and I'd be shocked if I even made it to 85 days this year. Oh well, shit happens right? At least I haven't given up. I haven't been as dedicated to Jillian this year but I have done tried a lot of the 30 Day Challenges. I have yet to make it through an entire 30 days, but I've given it a good shot.  Since my motivation has been lacking I thought I'd start out light and chose these 2 workouts that I found on Instagram. Let me just say that they were NOT as easy as I had anticipated but they felt good! Haven't decided what I'm going to do tonight but once I do I will post it.

FB accountability has definitely worked, but since I have been lacking, I am now holding myself doubly accountable. Plus posting here will be much easier to search.



No comments:

Post a Comment